2 Elka riders racing for the Elka importer in Denmark – Pro ATV.dk
- Rider name: Kristjan Juul Brosted
- Team: Oestjysk vinduescenter
- Atv: Yamaha yfz450R year 2010
- Series raced: Danish Championships and the European championships
- Finished 2. overall in Danish Championships,
- On the Danish National Team in Quad of European Nations as the best placed Danish Rider, The team got a 5. Place overall.
- Shocks race for 2011 season: Elka Factory
- A-arms + swingarm: Lone Star A-arms DC4 stock swing arm
- Rider name: Christoffer Vinde Walther Larsen
- Team name: cl-racing
- ATV : Yamaha Raptor250 2008
- series raced: DM Maxi 300 A
- Finished: 1st (Danish Champion) A great achievement as is was his first year in the A class.
- Shocks race for 2011 season: Stage 3 long travels
- A-arms + swingarm: Lonestar A-arms +3 LT, Eastside Racing axel +5, swing arm stock
Citation: Christoffer, the young Danish Champ 2011 says; In the middle of the race season i got the new Elka stage 3 long travel shocks, they really helped me get out the hidden crucial seconds that I knew I had in me.