Racing Technical Support
Free help is available to all Elka customers and racers at select events and races throughout North America. In collaboration with our Racing Technical Support program partners, we help the riders to fine-tune the adjustments ans set up their suspension properly to achieve optimal performance on the track. Our friendly staff is also there to answer any questions you might have about our products and how to use them.
Free help offered on site:
- Verification of the ride height (ground clearance) and correction of the preload adjustment
- Verification of the spring rates and recommendations on swaps (if needed, parts not included)
- Help using the external adjusters to achieve optimal settings
- Explanations on how to tune your shock for each track
- Answers to any other questions you might have
Additional services available on site (charges may apply):
- Emergency repairs and servicing (pricing upon quote)
- Modifications or revalve (by appointment only)
- Routine maintenance servicing (by appointment only)
- Drop-off your shocks on site after the event or race to be serviced at the workshop
- Taking orders for all Elka products
RACE SUPPORT SCHEDULE
WEST COAST – WORCS SERIES
- Sept. 16-18th, 2016 – Rd.9 at Glen Helen MX in Devore, CA
- Oct. 21-23, 2016 – Rd.10 at Buffalo Bill’s in Primm, NV
EAST COAST – ATV-MX SERIES
- July 30-31st, 2016 – Rd.10 at RedBud MX in Buchanan, MI
- August 13-14th, 2016 – Rd. 11 at Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN
Important Note :
Every racer using Elka shocks is welcome, don’t be shy and come visit us!
Priority is given on a first-come, first-served basis so don’t turn away if our technicians seem busy. If you need help, please stop by so our technicians can schedule an appointment with you.