ASSEMBLER – DAY LABORER
Do you like precision manual work and being surrounded by a passionate and enthusiastic team? A stable job, a competitive salary, benefits … we have the job for you!
We are a well established manufacturing company from Boucherville, providing the ultimate ride experience to powersports enthusiasts. We manufacture and distribute top of the line shock absorbers for motorbikes, ATV, trucks and snowmobiles.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Assemble shocks according to BOM and technical drawings (precision, lubrication, adjustment, etc.);
- Prepare and manufacture the parts required for the assembly (rods, valves, pipes);
- Install the hoses according to the diagrams provided for each model;
- Identify the defect on the defective suspensions and proceed with the repair;
- Complete the repair form;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of your workstation.
** Note that you will be trained as soon as you arrive on our production lines**.
What are we looking for?
Why are we an employer of choice?
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org