Through our Sponsorship Program, selected riders are entitled to receive:
- Discounts towards the purchase of Elka Suspension products
- Free access to our Racing Technical Support
- Exclusive Access to tuning seminars before practice with factory-trained technicians at select events
- Worldwide exposure and recognition through Elka’s web site, Facebook page and distribution network
- Free promotional items
In return, racers must:
- Represent Elka Suspension in a professional manner at all times
- Provide a technical report of appreciation (upon demand)
- Provide various contents such as photos of Elka-equipped vehicle, race pits and action shots for each race attended throughout the season, which are free of any copyright and which can be used for promotional purpose either in print or shared via online media
- Affix provided stickers in a visible location on all race, practice and utility vehicles used, including such as trailers or motorized rigs used at races, practices and around pits.
- Mention Elka Suspension as a sponsor in all available occasions such as interviews, podiums, posters, postcards and any similar promotional products
- Promote Elka Suspension products and send to Elka referrals interested in purchasing products
- Provide a final report of the season, including complete race results, problems encountered, etc…
The 2022 sponsorship application period has come to an end. Applications for the 2023 season will open in October 2022. Please contact our customer service department if you need assitance for your racing season.
Only a limited number of sponsorship openings are available for each class in select race series. Every racer gets a shot at those openings but only the most deserving applicants will be selected.
We accept applications during a specific period. For the best chance to receive support, don’t wait until the last minute to apply if you’re seriously committed.