Dollar for dollar, the Stage 2 shocks are the best investment you can make for your Spyder
Our Stage 2 comes custom-tuned for your Spyder model, calibrated for your personal riding style with springs adapted to your rider weight, taking all the guesswork out and allowing you to focus on your ride. Don’t be fooled by the Stage 2’s apparent simplicity, these value-packed shocks are some of the best upgrade or replacement shocks you can buy for your Spyder. Treat yourself with a set and start eating miles in style and comfort.
STAGE 2 // ADJUSTMENT FEATURES
STAGE 2 // TECHNICAL FEATURES (click title for details)
- Components that are precision-machined from aeronautical grade billet aluminum
- Sleek, lightweight reservoir with recessed cap to better protect the nitrogen valve
- Ultra-light spring design with bigger outside diameter and less coil turns, providing important weight reduction while maintaing the reliability and intuitive ride-height adjustability of coil springs vs. air springs
- Reduced weight and friction = less stiction and lower operating temperature = more resistance to fading
- Crossover spacers design that reduces the accumulation of debris, therefore reducing wear on the body
- Optional lightweight composite shock protectors to provide further protection against roost and other debris
- Neutral look and colors that blends well with any quad model and livery
- Hard-anodized aluminium internal floating piston for low operating temperature
- Aluminum body that dramatically reduces overal weight and better dissipates heat
- Hard-anodized to very tight tolerances to improve durability and further reduce friction
- Special thread design on the aluminum body that provides more surface and less friction to making preload adjustments much easier
- Provides a smooth surface that helps reduce internal friction inside the body
- More durable finish than regular sulphuric anodization generally used on lower-end products
- Hard chrome-plated shafts
- Fully synthetic proprietary blend
- Ultra-low friction light viscosity grade
- Ultra-resistant to high temperature
- Extended usable life
ELKA’S UNIQUE BENEFITS
PRODUCTION LEAD TIME
All our products are built-to-order specifically for each customer.
Our current production lead time is approximately 4 to 5 weeks depending on the current volume of orders.
The estimated delivery date will be confirmed to you when your order is processed with us, based on the shipping mode you will have selected.